Tuesday, September 13, 2016

3D Assignment 4 Lego Group Project Part 02

Leah
Will
Bailey
Paul S.
Noel



My piece was used to put together the building for our environment, I thought it would be cool to have one side of the block have the lines go across for the outside bit and in the inside the lines go down. This building took me around 2.5 hours to put together and our meetings took around 6-8 hours in total.


Leah did a really nice job adding the color and glow to the building which really made this pop out!

1 comment:

  1. I do wonder if we could reduce the amount of polys in your model, but the shape is right.

    I really like the building that you made, shape turned out nice. Let's just get rid of the UE4 grid material on the block for display.

    Final UE4 layout shots turned out really well. I do wish the scope was pulled in quite a bit, still seems like the project ended up over scoped and that is why the time for the project climbed so high. I think the environment team took the brunt of the time on this one.

    ReplyDelete