Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Project 3 Proposal

For this last project I wanted to focus on creating an interior of a hotel hallway that is still in use but not well kept, I am hoping I can show that through the use of textures and some sculpting on certain objects to show off some of the damage. So far I have 80% of the environment blocked out and want to have it all down by this weekend so I can start the UV process. 

Sunday, July 9, 2017

3D Class S3 Week 7 - Personal Project 02

So for this Project I wanted to recreate some props from the legend of Zelda and Bring them into my Legend of Zelda Environment. I wasn't able to finish the Bow and Arrow but instead I replaced it with a Deku Stick. Afterwards I intend to finish up the Bow and Arrow to put in my environment. 

Unreal Engine 4



Lens Of Truth

Deku Stick

Sunday, June 25, 2017

3D Class S3 Week 6 - Personal Project 02

For this week I focused on making 4 high res models and texturing 2 of them. So far what I got done was the chest, the deku stick, the hookshot and the Lens Of Truth. The last shot is the boomerang currently in ZBrush

Thursday, June 15, 2017

3D Class S3 Week 4 - Personal Project 02

For this second project, I am going to create several props from the Legend of Zelda from the ocarina of time.

Here are the props that I am going to model and then detail them in Zbrush.

So far I have modeled everything except the Eye Switch,

Sunday, June 11, 2017

3D Class S3 Week 4 - Personal Project 01

So after a few weeks of of working on this piece by the unknown artist, I decided to add a few things into the scene to populate a bit more than what the concept had shown. I also decided to change the time of day to make it a bit more interesting and make use of the small grill that is on the rooftop. \


Final Work: 

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

3D Class S3 Week 1 - Personal Project 02

For this week I blocked out the environment piece and decided to texture some of the assets. For this next half of the project I'm going to be taking some of the assets into ZBrush to add some minor detailing and edge wear to them.

Monday, May 22, 2017

3D Class S3 Week 1 - Personal Project 01

For this month we will be spending our time working on a personal project and I decided to do the Water House.